Re: Injectors

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 13:32:30 EST

In a message dated 2/19/00 1:20:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dodgeram@gisco.net writes:

> What mods have you made?? Do I need 30's or should I do 24's?? What kind of
> gains. Where did you get them from? Thank you for your time.

You're not going to get any gains unless you have mods to your engine. I have
a SC so I need more fuel. If you get larger injectors with the same fuel rail
pressure, the only thing you're going to accomplish is running rich and
hurting gas mileage.

-Austin
Vipertruck

PS..The stock 19# injectors should be good to at least 250-260HP so unless
you're going beyond that I'd consider injectors a good waste of money.