RE: Injectors

From: Bill M. (dodgeram@gisco.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 16:53:25 EST

Ok, so far I've done dual exhaust, headers, FIPK kit, msd, plugs, wires,
chip, and a highly modified throttle body. I was told I need to run better
injectors for the ram air kit I was looking into buying. He told me they
have run into this problem. My truck does seem to starve for fuel it seems.
The punch isn't there right now. So basically 24# would do fine. I want to
get the best ones, but not over do it. Maybe 30 is too much. Does anyone
else know??? I'll go with 24#'s, if that's the best option. Thanks for
everyone's time.