Re: White face guages; what's going on here?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 22:43:13 EST

In a message dated 2/17/00 10:21:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> I mean, how many Daks see above 110 on
> a regular basis? (If yours does, I hope you've done some suspension work,
> or you're flirting with trouble...)

well call me a heavy fliter!

 Plenty of econoboxes will see 130. Me, I don't plan to
go much faster than 110, I'm working on gettin' there quicker than
most everyone else. ;-)

On this note, I ahve no reason to downgrade to 110, I'd have to get a New
Speedo to match this otherwise it would eb inacurate = BAD

    Greg