Re: RE: Re: Re: 360 acquired

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 17:02:24 EST

In a message dated 2/18/00 10:09:56 PM Central Standard Time, kmiller@cvn.net
writes:

<< not doing a whole lot with the motor to start with. just a mild cam and I
 will be starting with the stock converter. Also gonna make a pinion snubber
 for the rear-end to aid in traction. I also have the edelbrock aluminum
 heads, Eagle rods, and Ross pistons. When i decide to put a bigger cam in
 it should really make a good combination. time will tell though. just
 gotta keep saving those pennies as this project isn't cheap!!!

 later

 Good choice on the rods and pistons. You'll really like them. The Ross
pistons are sooo much lighter than even the stockers. This will aide in
throttle response as well as durability. The Eagles are good for 800hp,enough
said. I run this same combo. I assume you went with 10.5 to 1 pistons. The
throttle response and power with the M1 is awesome!
If your gonna run a lot of gas, I would suggest studding the top and bottom-2
bolt block ;)
Tom