Re: Street Scene hood cowl

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 19:56:20 EST

chuck,
i have one of these, but it doesnt cover the wipers, it goes under the
wipers to replace the stock black one!, the washer works fine, but im
noticing some stress cracks where its bolts down under the hood..... its
the hood cowl that is flush with the hood, but in my case its not so
flush with my proglass hood , cause the hood has a lip that slopes up a
bit towards the windshield. Lund makes the hood cowl that covers the
wipers.

Ed