RE: Re: DC Warning

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 08:30:59 EST

Since Oxygenated Fuel is harmful as Mercury to the touch, California State
assembly is planning to ban the substance and the gas company are excited
since it cost 10 cents more to produce. Another, is the corrosion to the
fuel pump, fuel filter and the gas tank lining that maybe associated with
the same substance.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)