****my great chebby spanking story*****

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 12:06:04 EST

I've got a 94 2wd std cab. 318 auto with headers, duels, computer, ram air,
and all the MSD stuff. 3.9 rear end, with an open diff and since its february
in minnesota i have my nobby taller than stock winter tires on. Now my buddy
Has a 92 454 SS, with of course 4:10's limited slip, chip, MSD ignition, Cam-
I don't know what size, anyway I've allways been afraid to race him cause I
knew I would lose, But yesterday It was 40 degrees and sunny and the roads
were sort of dry so we went at it. We were tied all the way to 80 mph and
then I started pulling away. I had won I was so happy. We ran out of road and
turned around. He was so pissed off to lossing to a 318 mopar that he was
trying to show off and dick around. Well he ended up hitting a curb plowing
into this huge snowbank before coasting about 60 feet through this guys yard
to smack another snowbank. I took about an hour of pushing and shoveling
before a nice guy in 3/4 ton ram came and pulled him out! All in all he has a
bent rim, allingment is all out of wack and his bumper is pushing in a bit,
and he has a really banged up ego!
Rob