Re: Mustang Vs Computer

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 13:57:28 EST

It's not that hard to spend HUGE cash on computer equipment. Especially if
you get industrial strength items--printers. Know a guy that has upwards of
$30,000 in comp. equip. He runs his own graphics/printing company so he's
got some biga## monitors and 5 or 6 printers that are better than photo
quality.

Frank WJ