Cargo Bar!!!!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 13:53:18 EST

Ok, was at Pep Boys in Detroit last week and picked up a cargo bar.
It's an adjustable bar that has rubber "shoes" on each end, basically to
keep stuff from sliding forward/backward in the bed.
But the one i got has a ratchet in the middle making it very easy to adjust
and remove from the bed. I had picked one up before with just the little
"snap release" that was a pain in the butt to adjust because you had to turn
the screws on each end to make it fit right. This one with the ratchet is
easy to adjust with just one hand--perfect for me. :)

So it was about $30-$35.

And has anyone put additional tie-down loops on their Dak? I was thinkin
about getting a couple welded to the inside of the box at the corners
nearest the cab. Gonna get a spray-in liner so the weld marks won't even
show up.

Frank WJ