mileage and speed conversion help!

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 13:56:14 EST

Ok guys, I took a LONG drive this weekend and was noticing that the mileage
I was driving was not what I was actually doing...DUH! I put bigger tires
on! What kind of formula would I have to do to determine my true mileage
and how do I determine my true speed? Fortunately going 90 down the back
highway was beneficiary for me in NOT getting a ticket, but how fast was I
really going?

I went from 215's to 30's...can someone figure out what my true speed and
mileage would be, or get me a formula that would work? I'm not too smart in
figuring this out (or should I say I deal with too many numbers at work to
WANT to sit down and figure it out)

TIA,

Heather (aka SunburnedFromHell)

p.s. Update on some picnic info will be going out tonight...I have to sit
down and get some hotel info for everyone, etc. info!!!

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com