Re: sparkpulgs

From: BergOR@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 01:03:03 EST

I was wondering if anybody had tryed to step to the colder champions, like
mentioned in sport truck a few months back... the parts store here where I
get a good discount (used to work there) was out of the champions, but
crossed to autolites, and I attempted to install them today. I removed the no
1 plug and the shield arround it, and began to spin in the autolite, but the
plug spun in so far that I cluld nolonget fir a socket arround it. the socket
was hitting the head. has anybody else had this problem?