RE: RE: shocks advice appreciated

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 11:12:16 EST

Like purchasing a computer, you buy the computer to fit your needs of the
software not the user. Same as with shocks for any vehicle. If you want
NASCAR suspension then see what the best are using but just regular riding
and smooth ride then ask the SAL or Bernd. For drag racing shocks, which
are built entirely different then buy them. Again, buy the shocks that fit
your needs of driving taste. On Saleen they use Racecraft Coil and Bilstein
shocks and struts. But on the truck for heavy carrying loads regular Mopar
shocks will do the job.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA