Re: shocks advice apperciated

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northchurch.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 12:31:42 EST

Uh-Oh. Flip, if you think you're a doofus, think again.
I think I get the bonehead award...

I have 85k miles on my 97. (3.75 years, 85k!) and I have yet
to replace the shocks. Something I should have done twice
already.

So, Kyle, I do mostly on road, with occasional off-road and
snow driving. It's a 4x4 with 31" Bridgestone Dueler's. What
do you suggest for a shock? And, can I get them at a poop boyz
or autozone?

Bouncing in New Hampshire,
Travis
'97 5.2l 4x4 Sport+ 5spd