Re: RE: Dyno Result Info

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 13:54:05 EST

Probably the one mod I would recommend would be the
1.7 Roller Rocker arms. It's worth maybe 12-15 rear
wheel hp based on my experience. I may run a few
passes on the 1/4 mi this weekend to check for
improvements in time/speed there. It is an easy mod
to do, and only takes about 3-4 hours at most for the
novice. Other than that, maybe intake manifold
cleanup porting or something.

Sam '00 RT