Re: AH! school bites. I need help on the "70s"

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 18:18:18 EST

In a message dated 02/24/2000 6:48:03 PM Central Standard Time,
andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<<
 You forgot Star Wars. The Blues Brothers. Skylab. Watergate. The
 beginning of SNL.

 Heather M wrote:

> The Eagles
>
> Afro's
>
> Watch "That 70's Show"
>
> put my picture on it...I'm an EARLY 70's baby :)
>
> get pictures of 70's vehicles
>
> Disco music
>
> wide leg pants
>
> roller skating
>
> 70's tv shows
>
> LONG COLLARS *laugh* my dad wore those
>
> Side burns (Oh God they're even back in)
>
> if you need "70's" photo's I got a few (yes I'm in some)
>
> Heather

Viet Nam and the pull out of American troops (75), The Iranian hostage crisis
(79)
Elvis Presley died (77) Gasoline shortages and long lines at the pumps(74?)
Polyester Suits(yuk) Platform shoes (which are back!!!) Sayings: Whats
Happening!
Dynomite! AAEEHHHH (Fonzie from Happy Days) Discos(yuk) Shows: All in the
Family, Happy Days, Jeffersons, Threes Company, The Waltons, Movies: One Flew
over the Cuckoo's Nest, Jaws, Poseidon Adventure, Remake of King Kong, Taxi
Driver, Not to mention Smokey and the Bandit etc, etc. Thats just a few items
from the 70's, being an old man my memory is failing (41) Hope this helps.

P.S. anybody out there remember Jarts, Lawn Darts (lets see if we can stick
one in little Timmy's head) one of the most dangerous "toys" ever made.
Yanked off the market after several injuries and deaths.

MrDakota95