Re: AH! school bites. I need help on the "70s"

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 12:21:29 EST

At 05:18 PM 2/25/00 , you wrote:
>P.S. anybody out there remember Jarts, Lawn Darts (lets see if we can stick
>one in little Timmy's head) one of the most dangerous "toys" ever made.
>Yanked off the market after several injuries and deaths.

Yeah, I do. I always thought that the number of "incidences" were much
exaggerated and overblown. I mean, BB guns are far more dangerous. But,
after all, we do have to regulate society to favor the lowest common
denominator at the expense of the more enlightened majority.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the two absolute best things about the
70s, one sadly gone, the other thankfully still going strong. The no-bra
look with see-thru blouses, and..................Huh? What? Where?...Where
was I? Oh yeah, and the greatest record album ever recorded, "Dark Side of
the Moon".which has been on the Billboard charts almost continuously since
it first came out.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"The only difference between the women I've dated
and Charles Manson is that Manson has the decency
to look like a nut case when you first meet him."--Richard Jeni