Re: BFG All terrain 31x10.50's..... Good tires?

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 00:50:17 EST

In a message dated 02/25/2000 9:00:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dugan@iland.net writes:

<< Ok, my dakota should be here in 2-3 more weeks... so I'm getting some
things
 planned for its arival. One of those things would be to get a new set of
 tires since the stock Wranglers suck. I think I have it narrowed down to
 the BFG All terrain tires. Do any of you have these tires on your dakota?
 If you do what do you think of them? How do they ride compared to the stock
 tires? Do they wear good? How well do they do off road? At first I wanted
 the BFG Mud terrains, but after hearing about the increased noise level and
 worse wear and ride.... I decided against them and am opting for the AT's
 instead. So what do you guys think about these tires? Are they worth the
 $$$???

 -Tom-
 dugan@iland.net >>
congratulations on the new truck.
the at's are a good tire. almost all bfg tires are good. are they worth the
money? probably not. bfg's are very popular and are usually packing a hefty
profit margin on them. but i no many a logger who swear by them and have run
nothing but bfg's for years.
hope this helps.
derek