Re: BFG All terrain 31x10.50's..... Good tires?

From: BeasTboyz (beastboyz@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 02:52:00 EST

Tom,
 You already know how i feel about this :)

First of all, the MTs should not ride any worse because the MTs and ATs both
have 3ply sidewalls

Second, I have a set of ATs and MTs, the ATs don't wear any better than the
MTs unless your doing burn outs, the lugs on the MTs will hurt if your
smokin the tires.

My MTs are a good 3x better offroad that my ATs

The only thing the ATs have going for them is the noise level. I can't
speak for the noise level of the MTs because i have them on a noisy jeep (as
u already know) the ATs are on an F350 and I don't get any road noise.

just my $.02

Matt
(BeasTboyz)

Click here for Free Video!!