Re: Defeated by a 240sx. pretty bad.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 01:20:25 EST

The funny thing is. when I moved to OP, KS. NO ONE had a modified japanese
car. Then my friend's racing crew came in "hiperspeed" and started to drive
modified cars around. now you see a ricer every time you drive.
-Dester

<< Its an interesting little car. Stock is not much to worry about but they
 take well to modifications. It had a little iron truck motor in it and its
 rear wheel drive. I think. I always get those Nissan ###S/Z blah blahs
 confused.

 --
 Dave >>