Re: Installed Po-Boy Air Intake Today

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 01:29:29 EST

I braced it with a bracket. It attaches where the air filter to 3" PVC
piping tube (for you) would go. Right on that clamp. I have a bracket.
BRACKET IT!
-Dester

PS. I even used the stock air box's mounting nut. (watch out, they DO turn
freely if you apply too much pressure)

<< Some screwy questions though... Is everybody sure no bracing is required
for
 this thing? There seems to be a lot of pressure on the TB and air hat due
 the weight of it. Also, to make the filter fit I had to shove the pipe into
 the filter (past the rubber gasket) an inch or so... Is this a problem?
 Thanks!
 Tom