Re[2]: JBA header install

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 10:48:23 EST

The best advice I can give is start soaking the manifold and Y pipe mounting
bolts in liquid wrench or WD-40 now. Other than that start practicing Yoga or
something that will make you very flexible and patient! ;-) A lot of guys
thought the install was a breeze but I had a hell of a time with my 318. It's
not a hard install, I just found myself constantly contorted in unnatural
positions and my hands were too big to reach/put a wrench on some of the bolts.
They did, eventually, go on and work/look great though! :-)
Tom