Damn female drivers.

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 14:02:12 EST

Hey all,
Just wanna vent a little. Last night at about 2am, my
truck was parked out in front of my house. Then I hear
my alarm go off. I looked outside, and a girl backed
into the rear of my truck. Smacked it so hard I heard
the hit inside my house. It bypassed my dual shock and
set my alarm straight off. And to top it all off, it
was my girlfriend that had done this. UGH!!! After all
this time of avoiding crap like this, my own gf hits
my truck. I was going to keep my chrome bumper on, but
now that it is bent inward, looks like I'm going to
either have to get a new one, or op for a rollpan. I
don't win. And people that know me, know how I am
about my truck. I keep it as clean as I can,
eventhough it sits outside and not in a garage. Well,
just wanted to vent. Gotta go look at a Harley now.
:O) Plan on drowning my misery in a Harley. :O)

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
ICQ#62723274