Adusting torsion bar suspension

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 14:01:46 EST

Hey folks, I was interested in raising my truck a little (not interested in
a lift kit), and found a few articles on adusting the torsion bars on Daks.
Unfortunately, I didn't find any how-to's. Has anyone here done this to
their truck, and if so, how well does it work? How do you do it? Any
related links would be greatly appreciated also!

P.S. (totally unrelated to this post) I forget who posted all the "Blue"
songs, but maybe you should go on Rock and Roll Jeapardy! You'd get rich!!!

Brett
'94 Dak Sport CC Chevy Spanker!