Re: r/t wheels on a '96 now sway -bar on '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 19:31:20 EST

I've been wanting to ask about your bell tech sway-bars. Does the rear bar atach
above or under the axle? If under, how much lower does hang? and finally, you said
in another post the the liank sits to close to the exhaust, could you please
elaborate? I'm thinking about a set to finish off my suspension and want some
first hand info if you don't mind. Thanks.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318