Re: RE: OT: The Demise of Mailing Lists(Thank you)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 11:54:29 EST

    Alan- Thank you for researching this. I had a feeling that it was
another
urban legend, but I do remember some talk on CNN or someplace about
something like this. If this were in fact true, I'm sure the news would be
all
over it.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins

> Bogus. There is no Congressman named Tony Schnell that I could find.
>
> H.R.602 is:
> Civil Service Long-Term Care Insurance Benefit Act (Introduced in the
House)

> S. 602 is:
> To amend chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, to provide for
> congressional review of any rule promulgated by the Internal Revenue
Service