Cayuga Ont. Spring Challenge Anyone?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 15:41:28 EST

A Ontario MMLer is trying to set up a date at Cayuga Dragway track
where he ('87 turbo Caravelle GTS) and his brother ('82 305 Camaro) are
having a first run (no warmup) challenge for the entry fee of $30 CDN.

He is inviting one and all to come out and see this momentous event.
As soon as he gets the dates for Cayuga Speedway (Ontario, Canada) he
will let everyone know. He would like to make this a big Mopar day and
have a ton of fun as well. He's thinking sometime after the 2nd week of
April or such. If you are a fair distance away but want to come up for
the weekend, he can make some sleeping arrangements if need be.

If you're interested, email me privately asap with any particulars and
I'll pass it along to him.

As you can guess, I'll be there. Time to test a couple of new mods.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.