New to list & bumper cover group buy

From: Ted Murphy (tmurphy@atlascomm.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 08:12:12 EST

 Read your list quite often & benefited from Desters' group buy on clear
lenses. Thanks. Thought I would return the favor. Recently buggered up
my valence and ins. wanted to buy me a bumper cover!
Great bunch of people!! hehe.
Anyhew I bought the Stillen cover for $252 and should be hitting the body
shop this week. Talked to them about a group buy and I can get a price of
$198 + shp. for 3 or more covers. Posted at the DOC but no takers. If
there is enough interest I'll provide you with the name & ext. and they
will ship to you.
E-mail if you're interested. You can see a pic of it here;
http://www.suncoastcreations.com/SC/truck_97-up_dakota_frame.htm
Stillen doesn't have it up on their site yet. Price of it here is $325 and
Stillen is jumping their price too. Over 300.
Sorry for the manifesto.

Ted
tmurphy@atlascomm.net
Ted