Re: Tom (11secDak) ---->cams

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:11:49 EST

Hey Mike, why not take that $5000.00 and make a nice down payment on a new
truck? I don't mean to be rude, but at least then you'd have a truck that
wasn't 12 years old right?
Just curious?
Sometimes i don't really get the idea of dumping more and more cash into an
object that you know is going to continously need more and more upkeep.
I've got this outdated computer sitting on my desk at home that i'm not
going to bother to upgrade, because i feel i would be wasting my money. I'd
much rather wait it out a few more months and get a whole new puter that
will easily last me 3-4 years without a single upgrade.
I pretty much feel the same way about vehicles.

Frank WJ

I'm on a pretty tight budget. I've got 5