(no subject)

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 11:50:16 EST

        Well if you look at the photos on the website of the cam drive and
chain setup, I wouldn't think that there is a complete gear setup made that
would reach to the cams. And if it was, I'd be willing to bet that the drag
would be a helluva lot worse than the chain setup is. Just my opinion of
course. The URL for the photos is
http://coulterc.home.mindspring.com/hemi/page4.jpg