sway-bar on '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 21:23:58 EST

Do you think there would be any problem installing the rear sway bar with 2" drop
blocks? Also, do you think there is a need for shims at just a 2" rear drop? The
summit blocks I recieved didn;t have any pinion correction as they said they
would need (was told 2 degrees) but I can't see how 2 degrees would make any
difference. The blocks I got were made by ground force and appear to be made very
well. Mainly they were not aluminum but steel. Any info would be appreciated. I
was going to go lower but I can;t lower the front at all or the tires I put on
will hit the wheel well arch but if I lower the rear it will make my truck
perfectly level and that's what I wanted to achieve. A level look with 17" wheels
and tires that fill the wheel wells. I think with the sway bars and the lowered
rear and possibly urethane bushing front to rear the dak will handle pretty good.
Sorry for such alot of questions.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318