Re: RE: Re: Fuel Filter?????

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 22:39:02 EST

>>I purchased a '95 manual for my '96. The manual shows the fuel filter
on
the frame rail as well as the screen in the tank, but my '96 does not
have
the one on the rail. I've thought about putting one on though several
times. (Haven't gotten there yet. :'B)<<

since I'll be converting to an in-tank style pump (thanks Ronnie!!!!
check's in the mail!) I'm looking into a K&N fuel filter. I doubt it'll
really help all that much, but it's really pretty =). Besides, they say
it's washable and reusable and stuff...
I don't think the fuel filter on the premag is gonna flow well enough for
the 360. Probably gonna need fuel lines too... damn..

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.