Re: Re: Just Installed front Skid plate/timing chain

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 09:24:29 EST

In a message dated 3/2/00 11:55:26 PM, grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<< A 4 month backorder on the front skid plate eh....I

wonder if they even stock 'em or make 'em as they are ordered with that

length of delay!! How is the beastly Dak doing now after having the

suspension lift and body lift on for a few months? >>

Yeah I figured they probably don't have too many of those in stock!
I've been wanting to do some more fender trimming but haven't had the time
yet, will probably do soon cause the local ORV trails (Uwharrie National
Forest) open back up April 1st after being closed for the winter season...I'm
getting antsy to see what she can do! I had it articulated pretty good on
some hills but it started to rub (slightly) so I won't be able to do anything
to its full potential till I take care of that. Guess I'm just a little
nervous to cut more sheet metal! No room for mistakes!

In the snow we had here though, it did awesome!

Definitely gonna want 3.90 gears sometime soon too, the thing is kinda a dog n
ow when I want to accelerate!

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG's etc...