Re: Wheels

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 13:38:44 EST

 ....if your looking for ideas Hot Rod magazine just
finished up their 528HEMI powered Quad Cab,and
MotorTrend did up an R/T. i don't know what size or
make on the tires but the R/T had some love em/hate em
O-Z Rims that filled up the fender wells nicely. the
hemi quad (and stats) should be in next months issue
of Hot Rod. hope this helps a little..
Brett Burford
93 reg cab shortbed 4x4 V6 (for now)