Re: Gas Out

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 00:04:46 EST

Tonight the 10 o'clock news reported that truckers converged on the
Arkansas' Capital and are demanding some kind of subsidy, since gas
prices have gone up so much, they are saying they will be put out of
business. Anyway, the news reported Da Slickmister said he might open up
national reserves of oil.

I was too young to really recall, but was the gas crisis of the 70's at
the beginning of the big growth in inflation or in the middle of it ?

Dak content = if gas prices don't drop it is really going to bite into my
budget to drive my 4.7, 4x4, CC to Alaska from Missouri and back this
summer. I better start saving my pennies.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.