Re: Re: only nice policeman

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 00:00:19 EST

See, Heather says being female works for her too, and it's never done
me a damn bit of good. Even having my beautiful sister with me that
one time didn't help, and she managed to look really helpless and
girly. (I believe she jumped out and picked some wildflowers while he
was writing the ticket)
Flip