Re: Gas Out

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 12:38:43 EST

At 11:04 PM 3/4/00 , you wrote:
>Dak content = if gas prices don't drop it is really going to bite into my
>budget to drive my 4.7, 4x4, CC to Alaska from Missouri and back this
>summer. I better start saving my pennies.

I think saving your pennies (and nickles, dimes, quarters and everything
else) would be an excellent idea. Anybody who thinks gas prices are going
to drop significantly before the end of the summer driving season has got a
serious attention span problem. The oil companies do this every year. Why
is it such a big surprise to everyone? And why is everybody falling for the
oil companies propaganda that puts all the blame on OPEC? That stench you
smell isn't camel dung, it's coming from our own back yard.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become
President; I'm beginning to believe it."--Clarence Darrow