Re: only nice policeman

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 07:50:10 EST

fdedip@whale-mail.com wrote:

> No, you brat. That's not why. I think it's because the mill is
> right behind the police station, and he didn't want me mad. ;)
> Flip
>
> You want to know why you didn't get a ticket? Somebody else tell
> her - I'm
> already on her shit list.

My wife gets away without getting tickets way too often. Just recently she
was caught doing 68 in a 45 by the same officer that caught her a few days
prior doing 58 in the exact same spot. He let her go both times. Last week,
I am cruising along doing the speed limit when I pass an unmarked unit. He
lights em up and pulls me over. Comes over to the passenger side of my truck
- opens the door and proceeds to ask me for my DL & registration while
scanning the trucks interior. I quickly asked him just why he pulled me
over. He said "I noticed you were getting mighty close to the white line and
was wondering if you were sleepy". Thought to my self - yeah right, you were
profilin and you know it. Anyway, thats the best excuse he could come up
with. Turns out it was a drug task force prick. He was dying to search my
vehicle (good thing he didnt 8-) and got kinda pissed that I was so sharp
answering all his questions. He had no choice but to let me go that time but
its the first time in several years that I didnt get a ticket for some dumb
reason. On several occasions I've even had the cop turn his blue lights on
before even hitting me with radar! Must be the stripes.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"