Re: Re: Accel Group Pricing

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 11:09:32 EST

ABeerCan@aol.com wrote:

> Ok, Summit is cheaper on retail. But what you are forgeting to figure in is
> the fact that the retail prices that I have listed are the regular retail.
> By selling a certain amount, I can knock 10% off the retail and then take my
> 20% employee discount. I was going to get a definate number of people
> involved and then figure out all the pricing with the discounts and
> everything. At the current 48 buck rate, that would knock it down to around
> 33 to 34 bucks. I forgot to mention that. Sorry guys!

In that case - count me in for one. Where at in MS are you located? I have
some inlaws that live there and could possibly save shipping charges on mine and
anyone else who might live around Nashville, TN.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"