TeXas DML MEET-UPDATE

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 13:55:29 EST

Ok, I have to like take a major hot shower here real quick...I'm going to
drive over to that dang racetrack today and see what I can do about getting
a discounted thing for us. (I hate being sick)

I have updated the page with some more info and corrections. That food list
is making me hungry!!!!!!! I am sure we'll have a great time that weekend
being as how beautiful it has been here in Central Texas. The grass is
green, I counted how many spaces I have on the side of the road to line up
the trucks *laugh* (WAY ENOUGH) and I'm trying to train the dogs to not be
brats! Anyway, go check out the link, we got some updates on it. Remember
if you haven't signed up to bring anything, please email me and let me know
what you want to bring.

Suggestions: Rolls, Fruit, Cheese, Potato Chips, Tostada Chips, Fruit
Punch, Crackers (hey y'all know what you like, bring it)

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com/Dakota/DML

Remember, MARCH 18th!!!!

Heather