Question on Crate's

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 10:15:16 EST

Ok... my dad is actually annoying me over this... He's lookin at gettin the
Crate 360 w/380HP

How will that motor tow? (350+ ft/lbs at 2000 and greater rpms)
What will I have to change on my truck to make it work... and if I wanna use
the Fuel Injection? (sez it has boss's fer them too)

Just need lil info... =-)

Also.. as another option.. what would I have to do to make my 318 close to
that? Such as Cam, Headers ect...?
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ