Re: RE: Top Gun Nitrous..... INSTALLED!!!!!

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 10:27:23 EST

Well I looked around, and found quite a few, but narrowed it down to Comp
Cams and Crane Cams. Tony and Dan (of Quick D fame) steered me towards
Cranes bigger cam (part number 704121). They said it is an upper RPM cam,
good duration and good lift. I originally looked at it and thought it was
too small, but its not. Its working RPM is great for when I use the N20,
so thats what I got. If I ever need bigger, Comp Cams makes 1 or 2 bigger
cams.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke