New to List

From: JNelson (jfnelson@texas.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 15:17:19 EST

Hi all,

        Just started to subscribe and wanted to say Hi. I got a '00 Quad 4.7L
w/multispeed auto trans, 4,000 miles. Wondered if anyone has had the same
problems. On first start in the morning it will idle fine for 10sec. Then
run rough for about another 10sec. Then rev up to 1000RPM drop back down to
600RPM (norm. idle speed). After that it is fine for the rest of the day.
Have taken it in the dealer claims Chrysler is blaming the winter fuel mix
in the warmer southern states. They have no fix as of yet. Any suggestions?
        Also when in drive if I stop on a slope then take my foot off the brake I
will drift backwards until I push on the gas. This does not seem like it
should be normal operation. Any clue?

Jim Nelson
San Antonio