Re: Re: Re:was: New to List now 4.7L owners please respond!

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 22:40:55 EST

I can't remember now who posted this first, but
whoever had a theory that it was due to this being the
first year this engine is available with a stick.
Something about it not having a 'clutch depressed'
sensor to tell the engine to go to idle speed.
His/Her theory was that since you when you depressed
clutch, the pcm was taking engine speed and vehicle
speed and was getting confused...you may want to
search back thru the archives as I think I remember
his post being fairly detailed and possible sounding.

DMH

--- The Coughlin Family <Coughlin@centuryinter.net>

=====
Donny M Hayes