RE: TB on E-Bay/ Anyone else have one?

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 09:17:46 EST

Welcome to eBay. The whole auction thing is a crock if its time limited like
on eBay. If you want to win, don't bid until the last possible minute. I
usually try and wait until 3-4 minutes before the auction ends, that way if
someone else is doing the same then you have time for one more bid.

Good luck.

Craig