Re: Perma-cool Temp Sensor

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 11:10:14 EST

If it hasthe brass sensor, stick it through the radiator fins as close to
the upper hose as possible. (Put a dab of silicone on each end to keep it
from moving around.) Make sure that there's a little bit of slack in the
brass wire as well...it's hollow and you don't want to break it. I
installed mine (Hayden model) on the drivers-side fender right next to the
battery and it has plenty of slack in the wire.

- Bernd