Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:28:11 EST

Terry Herrin wrote:

> FalRan66@aol.com wrote:
> >the guys that said the dealership and piss off to the guys that have a
> >problem with what i do to my truck
>
> You shouldn't be surprised when people who have spent thousands of
> dollars extra for an R/T frown when they see someone trying to create
> a fake one. What's worse is when the fake gets it's ass kicked by a
> Ford or Chevy and the other drivers go home and brag about beating an
> "R/T".

I can relate to that. How about when you own a very limited (1 year only -
2802 units - never to be produced again) vehicle that since produced sees
what seems like every other sport truck that passes try to emulate it by
painting 2 stripes from bumper to bumper (even chivvy & ferds - yech!).

On the other hand - you could look at it as "There goes another wannabe"
followed by a big grin. Kinda makes yours feel that much more valuable in
some ways.

Which reminds me - vipertruck - Did you know you could purchase a viper
emblem from mopar for a few dollars that is almost a direct replacement for
the ones that came on a Dak? It is an awesome view of a viper snakes head
with his mouth open and the fangs hanging out - looks killer!

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"