Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:53:15 EST

Shane Moseley <smoseley@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>On the other hand - you could look at it as "There goes another wannabe"
>followed by a big grin. Kinda makes yours feel that much more valuable in
>some ways.

Yep. Personally when I see a fake it doesn't bother me, I just feel
kind of sad for the owner. It's obvious he wants something he can't
afford, which really sucks, because I've been there. At the same
time, it's possible the guy was oblivious to the reactions he's going
to get on the street. Now he knows, and knowledge is what this list
is all about.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph