Re:RE: AVALANCHE

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 09:54:25 EST

Very cool... I really like that mid-gate deal. The name of it OTH I'm not so
sure about. ;-) Maybe it will grow (or fall) on me? hehehe
Tom

Subject: RE: DML: AVALANCHE
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 3/9/00 8:59 AM

The Avalanche is a Full-size Chebby 1500 (maybe optional to the 2500 and 3500 --
not sure and do not care I want a 1500) with 4 doors like the Dak QC, but this
is a Mid-Gate. (Bed folds into cab) Goto
http://www.chevrolet.com/avalanche/index_flash.htm call me a trader but this
thing looks very cool. I personally will not get all the "effects" the one in
the website has but I will definetly get it very loaded. I will keep you all
posted on the experience. As for my Dak I will most likely keep it for a project
truck.
One last thing, just because I am buying an Avalanche does not mean I am bailing
on Dodge.