TB Spacer on EBAY item279481611

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 09:46:20 EST

Check this out.......there's a TB Spacer called "Helix
Power Tower" on sale on Ebay for $109. The one
pictured is not the one for the Dak but it says they
carry it and I guess if you win the bid you tell them
the one you want. Is this a "decent" price for the TB
Spacer. I believe the one from airaid, the "Poweraid"
is 99.00.

http://www.airaid.com/300-570.htm

Is one better than the other or would you recommend
one over the other? Do these things have any kind of
negative effect on the vehicle? Do you need to do
anything special to assist this item in working
properly or do you just bolt it in and enjoy?