4.7 SC question/Powerdyne

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 13:02:35 EST

I haven't even really looked yet, but wondered if
anyone else out there had my dilemma.

When I went thru the 'swap', I originally intended on
getting another RT. So I took off my Powerdyne and
put everything back stock. After driving the new 4.7,
I fell in love with it and decided to go that route.
Now I have a powerdyne sc that it collecting dust. I
wonder, has anyone considered trying to fabricate a
way to install it on a 4.7? I wonder if powerdyne has
any plans to build a kit for the 4.7? Maybe I could
get just the mounting kit....
Maybe I should just sell it and use the money on other
things....Ebay?

Oh well, just rainy day musings....